We are looking for an experienced Android developer (6 Months - 1 Year Experience) responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of android devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
Your primary focus will be the development of android applications and their integration with back-end services.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Design and build applications for the android platform.
- Unit-testing code for robustness.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Have an understanding of the coding standards of the Company
- Must perform code review
- Perform sessions for knowledge sharing among team members
- Proficient with Java or Kotlin
- A solid foundation of modern Java data structures, algorithms, and software design and can consistently deliver testable, scalable, highly readable code
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Knowledge of material design principles
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Experience with cloud messaging APIs, offline storage, background processing, threading, performance tuning, caching, and performance optimization
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end service
- Experience publishing Android apps to the Play Store
- Experience using RetroFit, Volley, FCM integration, Braintree
- Experience in using SQLite Database with Android
- Experience of Android JUNIT test cases
- Experience of Google APIs like MAP, Auth, FCM, etc
- Familiarity with open-source development
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiarity with the Android NDK
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT will be preferred)
- Good Customer Etiquette. Ability to interact with the customer especially for problem-solving and testing/integration as briefed
We have an amazing team of qualified individuals working on
highly innovative enterprise projects. People who work with
us work with cutting-edge technologies while contributing
success to the company as well as to themselves. This is
obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay,
medical benefits and frequent appraisals).