BrainX Technologies is looking for an Engineering Manager to join our team and lead various projects across several teams to help create processes and execute strategies to ensure projects are developed in a timely manner.
Engineering Manager responsibilities include researching and building project budgets and overseeing the successful execution of projects throughout the year.
Ultimately, you will work closely with different teams to ensure projects are completed according to schedule and budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Leads teams in the development of new projects, solutions, and processes.
- Helps to create and oversee project budgets and engages in cost management strategies.
- Secures the resources needed for teams to excel, including researching and proposing capital investments.
- Maintains high-level expertise in their field or sector.
- Assures that processes meet quality and safety compliance guidelines.
- Training of new joiners.
- Ongoing training and skill up-gradation of the current team.
2+ years of professional experience in being part of, managing, and leading large agile development teams working with multiple technologies.
5+ years of professional experience including software development in Web and Mobile technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of development, familiarity with Backend Infrastructure, and DevOps.
- Excellent knowledge of software architecture and design patterns.
- Strong people management skills, with a proven ability to hire and grow talented Engineering personnel.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and conflict-resolution skills
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- Strategic thinking
- Leadership, team building, and mentoring skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Data analytics skills
- Flexible thinking, including the ability to pivot and try new approaches when faced with challenges.
- Organizational, planning, and documentation skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects in various stages simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to catch minor errors which can result in major problems.
We have an amazing team of qualified individuals working on
highly innovative enterprise projects. People who work with
us work with cutting-edge technologies while contributing
success to the company as well as to themselves. This is
obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay,
medical benefits and frequent appraisals).