We're looking for a bright and motivated individual to join our thriving HR team as an Executive. In this dynamic role, you'll gain comprehensive hands-on experience across the full spectrum of HR Practices and functions. You'll be empowered to learn from our dynamic team, contribute to strategic initiatives, and play a key role in fostering a positive and productive company culture.
- Oversee and coordinate comprehensive Human Resources functions, processes, and responsibilities daily with the team, ensuring seamless management throughout the entire cycle.
- Manage digital and electronic employee records with precision and confidentiality.
- Act as the primary liaison with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Support payroll preparation by furnishing pertinent data in coordination with the Finance Department.
- Monitor and manage HR Budgeting through proper documentation.
- Organize and update calendars for the HR management team.
- Assist in the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist in executing performance management procedures.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, and HR events, and maintain detailed agendas.
- Handle onboarding of new staff and ensure proper documentation is maintained.
- Generate and submit comprehensive reports on overall HR activities.
- Handle termination paperwork and conduct exit interviews.
- Stay abreast of the latest HR trends and incorporate best practices of HR, from time to time.
- Fresh to 1 year of experience is required
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT, or a relevant degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of HR practices.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
We have an amazing team of qualified individuals working on
highly innovative enterprise projects. People who work with
us work with cutting-edge technologies while contributing
success to the company as well as to themselves. This is
obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay,
medical benefits and frequent appraisals).