We are looking to employ an HR Executive with outstanding administrative and communication skills. An HR Executive is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Keep track of petty cash and maintain petty cash by making vouchers and record every purchase
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Fresh to 6 months of experience is required
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of HR practices.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
We have an amazing team of qualified individuals working on
highly innovative enterprise projects. People who work with
us work with cutting-edge technologies while contributing
success to the company as well as to themselves. This is
obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay,
medical benefits and frequent appraisals).