We are seeking a highly organized and proactive Project Coordinator to join our dynamic team. The Project Coordinator will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth execution of projects, coordinating tasks, and maintaining effective communication channels among team members.
- Facilitates daily stand-up, iteration planning, sprint review, and the iteration retrospective
- Manage tracking and planning and delivery of customer requests and issues
- Track all outstanding QA issues and work with QA teams to ensure consistent quality
- Create visibility for ongoing sprints through frequent and clear communication and reports
- Use SCRUM or Kanban software development processes. Must be able to switch between these methodologies and should have the ability to tailor them according to the project needs.
- Manage, monitor, and motivate the cross-functional team assigned to the project.
- Facilitate, monitor, and coordinate release deliverables for all software releases (release, patches, and hotfixes)
- Conduct release readiness reviews and ensure all release dependencies and release content are being tracked
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different departmental teams
- Coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1-3 years project management experience in reputable Software organizations.
- Excellent English communication, leadership, and presentation skills.
- Good logical and analytical skills, with a strong desire to solve complex and challenging problems.
- Must be an excellent people manager, able to lead cross-functional teams with respect.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to recognize technical, management, and cost risks and recommend mitigation approaches.
- Experience supporting and documenting software release projects.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories, etc.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service-oriented environments, and Agile practices.
- Experience with various commercially available software engineering tools, such as Git, Jira, Asana, etc.
We have an amazing team of qualified individuals working on
highly innovative enterprise projects. People who work with
us work with cutting-edge technologies while contributing
success to the company as well as to themselves. This is
obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay,
medical benefits and frequent appraisals).