We are looking for a Full Stack Developer (ROR) responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side and front-end logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Manage and execute the software development lifecycle.
- Write well-designed and testable code.
- Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs then devise solutions to these problems.
- Making documents when required.
- Integrations with external APIs.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related subject.
1 Year -3 Years of experience is required.
- Experience with Front End technologies would be a plus e.g. Stimulus JS, SCSS.
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances.
- Strong experience with MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (AWS, Heroku).
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with common libraries such as Device, simple_form, Sidekiq.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and proven Analytical and Problem-Solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
We have an amazing team of qualified individuals working on
highly innovative enterprise projects. People who work with
us work with cutting-edge technologies while contributing
success to the company as well as to themselves. This is
obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay,
medical benefits and frequent appraisals).