We are looking for a Full Stack Developer (ROR) responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side and front-end logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front end. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Manage and execute the software development lifecycle.
- Write well-designed and testable code.
- Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs then devise solutions to these problems.
- Making documents when required.
- Integrations with external APIs.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related subject.
1 Year -3 Years of experience is required.
- Experience with Front End technologies would be a plus e.g. Stimulus JS, SCSS.
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances.
- Strong experience with MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and cloud services (AWS, Heroku).
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with common libraries such as Device, simple_form, Sidekiq.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and proven Analytical and Problem-Solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
We have an amazing team of qualified individuals working on
highly innovative enterprise projects. People who work with
us work with cutting-edge technologies while contributing
success to the company as well as to themselves. This is
obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay,
medical benefits and frequent appraisals).