We are looking for a candidate who will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword research, expansion, and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor keywords and backlinks
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content marketing
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, Internal linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- BS/MS degree relevant field
- Experience: 2 Years - 4 Years (Proven SEO experience)
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google search console, Ahrefs, Semrush, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills.
We have an amazing team of qualified individuals working on
highly innovative enterprise projects. People who work with
us work with cutting-edge technologies while contributing
success to the company as well as to themselves. This is
obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay,
medical benefits and frequent appraisals).