We are looking for a Software Test Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure a full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements, and design test coverage plan.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify bugs, log defects, and any nonconformity found during the testing phase; work with the development team to resolve and verify fixes when implemented.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Execute Test cases for functional and End to End Integration testing.
- Developed Daily status Report & Test summary report for Client.
- Suggest improvements in existing company processes especially related to Quality assurance.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related subject.
1 - 2 years of experience is required.
- Experience in load testing, stress testing, and performance testing.
- Experience of working on high-traffic and large-scale Software products will be a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and proven Analytical and Problem-Solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment.
- The candidate must have the ability to lead.
We have an amazing team of qualified individuals working on
highly innovative enterprise projects. People who work with
us work with cutting-edge technologies while contributing
success to the company as well as to themselves. This is
obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay,
medical benefits and frequent appraisals).