We are looking for a Fresh UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Experience: Fresh - 1 Year experience
- Understanding of information architecture, interaction design, and visual design
- Your portfolio has an emphasis on web, mobile, and tablet app designs
- Experience in making wireframes, interactive prototypes, icons, and web/mobile designs
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other modern software/tools such as Sketch, Figma, Balsamiq Mockups
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
We have an amazing team of qualified individuals working on
highly innovative enterprise projects. People who work with
us work with cutting-edge technologies while contributing
success to the company as well as to themselves. This is
obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay,
medical benefits and frequent appraisals).